Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Led tail and headlights

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody can tell me what company is good to get smoked LED tail and headlights from? Ive seen a couple on EBAY but dont know how good they are.

THANKS

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Led tail light help

Im having a hard time finding LED tail lights for my 07 srt. I have seen a bunch online but are made up to 06 only even though websites state they will work up to 08. I called Spyder to confirm this as well. They did say they will fit but wire harness is different and would have to be hard wired. Has anybody hard wired a set and if so what do I need to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks, I just went to the website but didn't see a contact number. Do you have it? Also do they sell the tail lights too or just wire and tint them?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Ok thanks, I just went to the website but didn't see a contact number. Do you have it? Also do they sell the tail lights too or just wire and tint them?

Thanks

You can fill out the contact info thing on his site or send him a PM here. Taillight Solutions is his username here. He's a vendor.

He sells the tails, with the rewire and with tint if you want that. Does rear fog light harnesses too if you want to light those up. I've had his rear fog harness in my jeep for the last couple of years.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anybody have any info or have hard wired aftermarket LED tail lights on a 2007. I found a good set but they would have to be hard wired or would have to have them rewired with or without a harness.

THANKS

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Contact taillight solutions. You can also use the search function to locate threads regarding LED taillights.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I already talked to them but thanks

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
You can change the plug on your stockers to the one one the new set. Just find out which wires do what by turning on your signals and hitting the brake, and then pull the wires from tour stocker and rewire them in the new plug

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will that work though cause the tail lights have a 8 pin plug and the truck uses a 3 pin plug?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would need to find a 8 pin plug the right? Where would I be able to find one ?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I think there is more wires because of the LED's and you will probably just splice some together

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
The more wires are since they are meant for a 05-06 where one plug is for the tail and reverse. And stock the 05-06 use a 3 bulb setup vs. a 2 bulb setup in the 07-10. So the LEDs are designed for only half to light up during braking and only half to light up with your signal since that is how the 05-06 stock tails are. You can rewire them to make the entire LED tail signal and brake together. Top and bottom already all work as running lights.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the input everybody. I appreciate it and hope I get it done and over with sooner than later.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.