Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The certificate will be sold with no name on it and is good only on a direct buy through Borla. Our S system is 1195 on the Borla site. So it would cost 600. I will change the price to $400 obo.

Some one will save some bucks. Remember it is good for any system they sell.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not sure of an expiration. I am checking on that.

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
Too funny, If I were to sell it I would donate the money. Good luck with the sale ;)
Getting tired of deleting yours and other members attempts at railroading the OP's F/S thread. If you're (collectively) not interested in buying, stay out of his F/S thread. The OP is free to do what he wishes to with this certificate, INCLUDING selling it!

EDIT: I just wanted to add that the OP did donate for a chance to win this certificate. That was the whole purpose of the raffle, speaking of which we don't allow raffles on our sites, but I didn't have the heart at this time of year to do away with it.

9. Solicitations: This member base is not a source to be "mined" for any purpose, including sales, contest vote solicitations, fundraisers, raffles, or donations by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or non-profit
Legal Stuff

In the United States and Canada all types of fundraising raffles are considered to be games of chance. Consequently, they are very tightly regulated and failure to adhere to the law is considered a serious offense. If you have any doubt about the correct procedures, do not rely on anybody's word but a government official or a lawyer knowledgeable in these matters.

In many areas there may be more than one governmental body that has jurisdiction over a fundraising raffle. It is always good to check your state/province/territory and your local government for any necessary licenses and permits.

In almost all cases an application for a license must be made to the governing unit. This application and the resulting permit may takes weeks or months to process and receive. Do not proceed to hold a fundraising raffle without having the necessary paperwork in hand.
Bernie

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Skip from Demon said that he believes the certificate is good for one year.

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Sorry this is causing any issues? He is the winner of the prize and can do whatever he pleases with it, the certificate is good for one year form the 22nd of December and has to be a direct purchase from Borla...

Bernie, I'm sorry for any grief I may have caused you for running the raffle.

Skip

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Math breakdown.

Borla S direct from Borla is $1200

Half of that is $600

Plus $300 for the certificate. Gets you a Borla S for $900 plus shipping from Borla.

This is for sale OBO. I would just buy this for myself but the Borla is a bit much for me.

Thanks!

It is good on ANY Borla system!

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... price policing/comparison posts removed. Unless you are seriously considering buying this item do not post in this thread. Take your concerns to PM if you think the price is too high.

Bernie

Reactions: kazaam

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I should have it tomorrow or Saturday. I will let you know!! Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.