Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if a 275/40/20 or a 265/50/20 Hakkapeliitta 5/7 would fit on STOCK rims? I saw a thread somewhere that 275/40/20 Hakkapeliitta 7 was too wide for the front rims?
any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I have the 265/50/20 Hak5's on 20x9 replicas all around. I ran them for about 5 months last year, so if they fit on my replicas then they will fit your front stockers. You might as well pick up 2 replicas for the rear and run the same size rim all around. Just a thought.

Plus the 265/50's are much cheaper than the 275/40's. I got mine from tiresbyweb.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they told me that the 5's are discontinued :/
I ended up ordering the 7's locally just to make sure they fit ok.. my stock wheels are in a bad shape so I'm gonna use them for winters and buy a clean set for summer use....

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I bought mine before the 7's were available in the US. I wanted those quiet studs, but the 5's are fine and the studs are barely noticeable.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well hope the 275's are gonna fit....i wanted the 265's (cheaper and less width) but they said its backordered.....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I saw that thread too.. I dont understand why they didnt fit though... Im running Toyos in that size and they fit Ok....i told the tire shop and they said it should be ok, but if its not they will order the 265s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts