Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Automotive tire

front end is a little low and tops of tires are tilted in, driver front is a new/used strut too 馃う馃徎馃う馃徎 Is there an option to delete this suspension completely?!?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The driver front tire keeps rubbing through the top wire of the strut. Now it says service suspension system. I know it鈥檚 not air, I replaced the driver side rear strut and the driver side front strut when I purchased the vehicle it has been aligned and it never really came out of the front tires setting in. I鈥檓 post a picture here in a minute

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How really did that happen? What am I missing. This can't happen when you running OEM rims and oem tire size. Even if you lower with Eibach lowering springs, this can't happen, unless you specifically did something to it. So what happened to the truck, what mods been done to it?
I bought it used from an auto auction. The wires on both driver front and rear were bad to begin. We put a used front one on and new rear one on. Other than exhaust it鈥檚 stock from what I can see. Alignment has been done etc. techs are re-wiring the front one this weekend but something still has to be causing it

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well my techs did some more digging today and found the driver front control arm to be bent. The passenger side from wheel to wheel well has about 4鈥 of gap and driver has about 3鈥. Apparently when it was aligned they moved out driver side adjustment pins as far as possible and it still wasn鈥檛 close. I was not told this, so when turning the front tire was clearly grabbing the front strut and or wires. We ordered a new arm and will have it aligned and see what happens from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts