Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AMS recently built an ALPHA 12 for a customer in Russia. Here is a video of the ALPHA 12 car on 93 octane pump gas making 920whp and the TT Gallardo making 1050 on C16 but a lower boost map.

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Damn!!!!!!

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Cool video Chad! Thanks for sharing!

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
holy crap.. thats some serious speed.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Damn! They are flying!!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
I saw the videos of both these cars at the strip. The Alpha 12 GTR actually runs a quicker 1/4. I think it was like an 8.9 @ 170 to the UR Gallardo at like 9.2 @ 179. They claim the Gallardo is launched easy cuz it's on street tires. You can definitely tell by the trap speed and by that video that the Lamborghini is making a lot more power.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AMS recently built an ALPHA 12 for a customer in Russia. Here is a video of the ALPHA 12 car on 93 octane pump gas making 920whp and the TT Gallardo making 1050 on C16 but a lower boost map.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Damn man those guys don't play...but when both the vehicles were 2 lanes apart I envisioned a Jeep flying by the both of them in the middle...hahahhahah. Wishful thinking.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Whoa! they are flying past traffic, one wrong lane change by one of those unsuspecting cars and someone goes home in a body bag.

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Saw this earlier on YouTube. The alpha12 is the only thing I've ever seen hang with a UGR lambo.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Saw this earlier on YouTube. The alpha12 is the only thing I've ever seen hang with a UGR lambo.
Yeah no kidding. Check out the Texas mile video of a UGR gallardo running over 250mph in the standing mile and spinning out trying to slow down :)

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Part 2

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
I had to review the two clips over again, wondering why the GT-R was pulling on the Lambo in the second clip. Wow, that C16 really woke it up, awesome!!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
I had to review the two clips over again, wondering why the GT-R was pulling on the Lambo in the second clip. Wow, that C16 really woke it up, awesome!!
Haha yeah I thought the exact same thing. Either the Lamborghini had a new shitty driver or that race gas just makes that big of a difference.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts