Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Grand Haven, MI and bought a jeep srt8 a couple of months ago. Since I started driving it around town I've had several people ask me about ''the other srt8'' in Grand Haven. I havent seen it nor has any of my friends so I thought i'd post here and see if whoever owns it happens to frequent this forum.

Ok, I feel like a creepy ''missed connections'' craigslist poster, so I need to end this now! Just want to finally find out if this mystery srt8 actually exists!!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I remember seeing one in the for sale section from grand haven IIRC. I think black, with mods.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
there are a few of us flying around in michigan, may have been eadams, but from what i remember his jeep was loud, people would be talking about that haha. And i believe the guy who bought it had plans for twins on the 440, hard to miss haha. maybe someones been over in grand haven, i havent left east lansing much for a while, cept going up north. And welcome for the forum btw!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.