Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Grand Haven, MI and bought a jeep srt8 a couple of months ago. Since I started driving it around town I've had several people ask me about ''the other srt8'' in Grand Haven. I havent seen it nor has any of my friends so I thought i'd post here and see if whoever owns it happens to frequent this forum.

Ok, I feel like a creepy ''missed connections'' craigslist poster, so I need to end this now! Just want to finally find out if this mystery srt8 actually exists!!

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I hope you are enjoying it.

Do you happen to know if there is some work to the other one? Anyways, the owner may pop up.. The world is small on here!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I remember seeing one in the for sale section from grand haven IIRC. I think black, with mods.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
there are a few of us flying around in michigan, may have been eadams, but from what i remember his jeep was loud, people would be talking about that haha. And i believe the guy who bought it had plans for twins on the 440, hard to miss haha. maybe someones been over in grand haven, i havent left east lansing much for a while, cept going up north. And welcome for the forum btw!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.