Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say what a beast . I love the interior ,the dash and guages are top notch , i hate that the exhaust has been moved and looks to be a removable panel on the rear bumper for a hitch ? i dont know cause the dealer isnt going to let me start taking their new baby apart. lol i love that both the front and rear tires are the same size , i hate the price . My 07 is derfinately affordable and has no option but to be a toy , no hitch here !, unfortunately i didnt get to drive it casue it started raining , but ill be back with my own thoughts , i really want to see a white one and a black one , the one i looked at was grey ,,, but ohhhh does it look mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Nice, I believe the MG is the best looking one. There is not a white one available, but I do wish there was.

Let us know if you get to take her out for a ride!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Rode in a black one recently after installing a clear bra on it. I tell you what, it is not even in the same category as my 2007. It is WAYYYYY better than mine. I couldnt get over how nice the interior is, how solid it felt driving, and all the toys that come with it. Even so I still cant get over the price of it yet... and may not. If it had X5 M performance then maybe... but I dont think it will be my next vehicle... unless the lotto finally hits.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have to say what a beast . I love the interior ,the dash and guages are top notch , i hate that the exhaust has been moved and looks to be a removable panel on the rear bumper for a hitch ? i dont know cause the dealer isnt going to let me start taking their new baby apart. lol i love that both the front and rear tires are the same size , i hate the price . My 07 is derfinately affordable and has no option but to be a toy , no hitch here !, unfortunately i didnt get to drive it casue it started raining , but ill be back with my own thoughts , i really want to see a white one and a black one , the one i looked at was grey ,,, but ohhhh does it look mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no white BUT!!

You can have it wraped in Vynil with stormtrooper white ...would look ****ing sick!

http://www.skinzwraps.com/faqs.html

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i saw a mustang that was wrapped in black vynil , looked sick but id be worried about the long term look though , or does it just peel off?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.