Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soo i got in a little accident and needed a new front bumper and headlight and cornerpanel but nothing major. didnt even need an alignment. nut since it was atthe shop i had a few extras done so here are some pics and the most recent as well of my rig. got me a new V2 medic hood thanks to chad!! also had my paint guy paint some parts under the hood and the half covers are almost done. just having a pinstripe guy come in monday and outline the green bumpouts with a purple pinstripe to match my purple intake manifold. what you guys think??

needless to say i am ready for feb 26th @ e-town. next thing is rear nto5r's then procharger?!!?!:confused::D:eek::p

· Registered
11,229 Posts
Hottttttttttttttttttttt , hood looks killer .

Reactions: nyjoed

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Looks awesome!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Banned
1,577 Posts
under the hood is sickkk and love the combo of v2 on the silver man!

· Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thnaks fellas!! when i get a redtop battery im gonna gave that painted as well. i appreciate the lov fellas

· Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybee i shaved enough weight with the new hood and minus the wiper fluid tank that i can break into 11's next week...

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
Looks good Joe, especially the hood. Now you just need do something with the battery to make it fit in.

· Snail On Board
4,373 Posts
Well done, Joe. Looks great. Glad to see how well things are coming together for you.

· Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
maybee i shaved enough weight with the new hood and minus the wiper fluid tank that i can break into 11's next week...
You do know it takes 100lbs to shave a tenth of a second right? Your hood and wiper tank did not save you 100lbs let alone several of them. No offense meant. You can get a light weight race battery to help some more though.

· Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You do know it takes 100lbs to shave a tenth of a second right? Your hood and wiper tank did not save you 100lbs let alone several of them. No offense meant. You can get a light weight race battery to help some more though.

i know i didnt shave a few hindered pounds. but im thinking i shaved about 50 lbs

thank you pete

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.