Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these to go with the 22" Chrome Reps. They are my first purchase from BT. Like you all have said--great quality!

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, they look good

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
They are the 2" version from the BT website.They are made to fit the OEM 20's but should fit the 22s as the center hole is the same size.... I know some other guys on here are using them on the 20s (how I got this and every other idea!).
Still waiting on the 22s (will have them soon). The caps screw on to the wheels from the back. I may test fit one on the 20s when the weather clears here. I'll post a pic when I do....
I thought they'd dress up the Reps since they don't have the SRT engraved in the spoke....

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
They are held in with 3 small screws and some washers from the back of the wheel. I have them installed on my stock 20's with now issues at all. A couple other local guys had them too.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sorry if this is a dumb question... I know there can be an issue with using chrome valve caps on aluminum stems (metals reacting....).
*could there be any issues using these polished aluminum centre caps on a chrome plated wheel?
Never thought of this until now!
Thx

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.