Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi....I joined this forum about a month ago after deciding to buy a 2009-10 Jeep SRT8. Well I picked one up today. Modern Blue with 21000 miles on it. It already has a volant CAI and a catch can.

SRT-8 PACKAGE WITH 420HP!!! Check out this 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8! Loaded up with All Wheel Drive, 6.1L V8 HEMI Engine with 420 HP/420 lb-ft, Navigation, iPod Connection, Sunroof, Rear DVD Player, Charcoal Leather Seating with Suede Inserts, Heated Seats, Center Exit Dual Exhaust, 20" Aluminum SRT Wheels, Brembo Brakes with Slotted Rotors, Volant Cold Air Intake System, 110V Power Inverter, Owner's Manuals, Two Keys, and plenty more great features.

I cant wait to pick it up on Friday. Now I need to sell my 2006 Charger Daytona. I will be posting the sale shortly. Looking forward to doing just a little bit of modding....LOL

Attachments

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
Welcome, nice ride!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Congratulations. Love Modern Blue

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
Looks like you've found a great ride there :)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome! Sexy jeep you have there!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Hi....I joined this forum about a month ago after deciding to buy a 2009-10 Jeep SRT8. Well I picked one up today. Modern Blue with 21000 miles on it. It already has a volant CAI and a catch can.

SRT-8 PACKAGE WITH 420HP!!! Check out this 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8! Loaded up with All Wheel Drive, 6.1L V8 HEMI Engine with 420 HP/420 lb-ft, Navigation, iPod Connection, Sunroof, Rear DVD Player, Charcoal Leather Seating with Suede Inserts, Heated Seats, Center Exit Dual Exhaust, 20" Aluminum SRT Wheels, Brembo Brakes with Slotted Rotors, Volant Cold Air Intake System, 110V Power Inverter, Owner's Manuals, Two Keys, and plenty more great features.

I cant wait to pick it up on Friday. Now I need to sell my 2006 Charger Daytona. I will be posting the sale shortly. Looking forward to doing just a little bit of modding....LOL
Yeah I said the same thing.....now look at me lol. The mod bug is addictive, once you get it, you can't shake it. Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the community.

Reactions: xrayi

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Looking good. Make sure you're running the dual snorkel mod with the Volant CAI, if not already done.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
785 Posts
Got to love the 2009's!

·
Registered
74 Posts
congrats. Enjoy your beast!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looking good. Make sure you're running the dual snorkel mod with the Volant CAI, if not already done.

Sent from my iPhone 4S
I will need to get a little more info on the dual snorkel deal. I did a search but I didnt find a good thread with the ins and outs of doing it that had good pics.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,298 Posts
Welcome from Clarkston. A little modding? Haha, stay off here then!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Welcome... now get modding. Enjoy!!

Roll Out!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts