Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll post details when I get home It's at atco. Same day as street wars but seemed more practical because you'll get more runs in than Englishtown and no 18 second Hondas

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Would my Chevy diesel be consider a modern muscle? If so I will be there with my Chevy diesel and my wife's Jeep Srt. Husband vs wife ...lol

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
cant wait to go to this...going to be an exciting day

·
Registered
317 Posts
I may possibly go

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
That's 311 day. Count Keoni out. Haha. Of you're not a 311 fan, you won't know what that is.

If there are diesels racing, be prepared for a BUNCH of breaking. I will NEVER go to another event where they're running. Those were the only damn things that broke and they broke a lot!!! Have fun waiting!

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Yea why not

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
i went last year. ill prob go again this year to watch. there were no diesels racing last year.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Harrison, really breaking? I never saw a diesel break at the track by me. Maybe its those cummins guys who think they are the fastest truck in the world. Lol. Anyway I have to see if diesel's are allowed.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Harrison, really breaking? I never saw a diesel break at the track by me. Maybe its those cummins guys who think they are the fastest truck in the world. Lol. Anyway I have to see if diesel's are allowed.
Nah its probally the weak ass front end on the chevys.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.