Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was cleaning out the garage and found some parts that I have no need for but maybe you guys can put them to better use. Most of the stuff for sale are stock parts. But in any case, here’s a list of what I have for anybody who is interested.

1. SRT decals: SOLD
2. Silicone coupler: SOLD
3. Taillights: SOLD
4. Stock 80mm TB: SOLD
5. Stock air intake system: This is for the whole system. Only issue is that box is missing one of the clamps. It has 36k on it. $80 including shipping.
6. Diablo Predator: SOLD
7. Stock Roters: Ask for pics if interested. Also 36k on them. Fronts are worn out more than rear.
8.. I have two subs. One came out of an old focus we had, and the other one was one of my buddy’s. This would be more for local guys (Chicago) so you can come to actually take a look at them. Asking $200 for both.
9.. <non auto parts items removed>

If you’re interested in #7 or #8, I can put up pics by request. Let me know if you need anything. Please by this stuff so I can feed people at my wedding :)

[/IMG]

· Registered
5,046 Posts
To avoid the question...predator is unlocked and ready to go! GLWS.

· Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I was cleaning out the garage and found some parts that I have no need for but maybe you guys can put them to better use. Most of the stuff for sale are stock parts. But in any case, here’s a list of what I have for anybody who is interested.

1. SRT decals: These are the same decals that they sell on ebay. I bought the sheet for $50, but you can have them for $35 shipping included. PENDING
2. Silicone coupler upgrade: This is the one that comes with the bwoody 4”. I upgraded my throttle body to a 90mm and I also went with a cobrahead. So I figured somebody might need one. They are going for $30 but I’ll sell it for $20 with shipping. It has 1k miles.
3. Taillights: SOLD
4. Stock 80mm TB: SOLD
5. Stock air intake system: This is for the whole system. Only issue is that box is missing one of the clamps. It has 36k on it. $80 including shipping.
6. Diablo Predator: Includes the computer cord, power cord, and original box. $200 plus shipping. PENDING
7. Stock Roters: Ask for pics if interested. Also 36k on them. Fronts are worn out more than rear.
8.. I have two subs. One came out of an old focus we had, and the other one was one of my buddy’s. This would be more for local guys (Chicago) so you can come to actually take a look at them. Asking $200 for both.
9.. I also have some paintball guns for sale if anyone’s interested (ego, luxe SOLD, bob long, angel SOLD). PM me for details.

If you’re interested in #7 or #8, I can put up pics by request. Let me know if you need anything. Please by this stuff so I can feed people at my wedding :)

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Bump: Updated Info. To the people contacting me about the coupler, let me know if you're interested or not. Parts that have been sold are shipping tomorrow. Only two paint ball guns are left as well (the ego ($400) and bob long ($600)).Thank you guys for your interest so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.