Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are excited to announce that we offer all of Borla's systems for the 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT with a Calico Coolblack Ceramic Coating option!

Catbacks-

To get the below catbacks coated black, you MUST call us for pricing @ 443-730-9428

Borla Atak Catback (PT# 140633)-
Borla Atak Catback Exhaust - 2015+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (6.4L Hemi) [140633] - $1,847.99$1,649.99 : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

Borla S-type Catback (PT# 140632)-
Borla S-Type Catback Exhaust - 2015+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (6.4L Hemi) [140632] - $1,847.99$1,649.99 : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

Axlebacks-

For the Axlebacks, we off the Calico CoolBlack Coating as a FREE UPGRADE over the standard polished ones!

Order at the links below-

Borla Atak Catback with Black Coating (PT# 11827B)-
Borla Atak Axleback Exhaust (Black Ceramic Coated)- 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (6.4L Hemi) [11827B] - $979.95$869.95 : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

Borla S-type Catback with Black Coating (PT# 11826B)-
Borla S-Type Axleback Exhaust (Black Ceramic Coated)- 2012+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (6.4L Hemi) [11826B] - $895.99$799.99 : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The boss still hasn't taken down the Memorial Day Sale! Don't miss out on the BIG SAVINGS! Are you looking for a great deal for mods on your car! Look no further! Our Sales team is ready to crunch the numbers for you on many of our popular lines to hit a record sales number for the week. They can also put together a great package deal for you. Give us a call @ 443-730-9428!!

You can also check out our site for 5% off code on your other mod needs! (Linked Below)
: MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When will these be in stock? I ordered mine 3 weeks ago?
Peter is went to the coater on the begging of the week. We should have some tracking for you next week. I will follow up with our coater on Monday when they are back in the office to get an exact ship date. They won't release them until they pass quality control.

Thanks and if you have any further questions please feel free to give us a call at 443-730-9428 and dial for customer service.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Happy 4th Of July from MarylandSpeed!

Get more bang for your buck and celebrate this Independence Day with MarylandSpeed! Now through July 9th, enjoy additional savings on many of our most popular brands with this special “july42017” coupon code.

This coupon will save 5% off orders over $400. Exhausts, intakes, brakes, headers, tuners and more! It is not redeemable with pre-made packages. If you are interested in placing a larger order, it is best to call us for maximum savings!!

Coupon Code redemptions are limited and will end July 9th.

http://marylandspeed.com/fathers-i-24.html

Please feel free to call us at 443-730-9428 if you have any questions or if you would like to put a package deal together!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered mine (Borla S type cat back) without the powder coating last week and i was told it wouldn't even ship for at least two weeks. I tried to cancel my order because i found it through another vendor for the same price that had it in stock and would ship that day. I contacted you (emailing with Kristine S) literally not even 24 hours later and was told that my order was non-cancellable. Your return policy states nothing about Borla being a non returnable item. Can you tell me when I can expect this to ship? I wish i would have read these threads before placing my order because it seems like a lot of members are having issues getting their stuff. My order number is 101044.

Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Went to the Coater April 27. I will say that MS did contact me last week and state they were working on this and my pipes would e a priority. Still waiting. :(
Wow! I am sorry but that is absolutely ridiculous. 8 weeks?? You are alot more patient than I am, that is for sure.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ordered mine (Borla S type cat back) without the powder coating last week and i was told it wouldn't even ship for at least two weeks. I tried to cancel my order because i found it through another vendor for the same price that had it in stock and would ship that day. I contacted you (emailing with Kristine S) literally not even 24 hours later and was told that my order was non-cancellable. Your return policy states nothing about Borla being a non returnable item. Can you tell me when I can expect this to ship? I wish i would have read these threads before placing my order because it seems like a lot of members are having issues getting their stuff. My order number is 101044.

Thanks.
We do not cancel heavily discounted orders. It is on our site, and our order terms. I am not gonna give you a big discount...then the next day issue a massive refund on something like this. Places like Summit may accommodate such requests, but they charge hundreds more. I cant offer the discount we do, and have such things happen.

Wow! I am sorry but that is absolutely ridiculous. 8 weeks?? You are alot more patient than I am, that is for sure.
Went to the Coater April 27. I will say that MS did contact me last week and state they were working on this and my pipes would B a priority. Still waiting. :(
We had a batch of exhausts that shipped direct from Borla to the coater. They showed up with damage due to Borla not packaging them right. The damage was minimal, but we did not want to risk it, so we had new systems sent. This is why those were delayed. All the new systems we are getting in is packaged correctly.

There is a reason that no one else offers the coating. The whole damaged exhaust thing was massively expensive for us.

·
Registered
189 Posts
We do not cancel heavily discounted orders. It is on our site, and our order terms. I am not gonna give you a big discount...then the next day issue a massive refund on something like this. Places like Summit may accommodate such requests, but they charge hundreds more. I cant offer the discount we do, and have such things happen.

We had a batch of exhausts that shipped direct from Borla to the coater. They showed up with damage due to Borla not packaging them right. The damage was minimal, but we did not want to risk it, so we had new systems sent. This is why those were delayed. All the new systems we are getting in is packaged correctly.

There is a reason that no one else offers the coating. The whole damaged exhaust thing was massively expensive for us.
Nope I get it and I would rather wait and it be done right than get it sooner and it come damaged. I would say that it is Borla's cost since they did not pack it right. However I agree that you guys are taking a bit of a beating in customer service due to it.

So at the end of the day thank you for your response I appreciate the more detailed explanation here on the forum. I would also rather you make sure it is done right before sending it to me. But you have to give me the right to be a bit disappointed if not a bit upset over the wait. I just can't wait to see it and hear it. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I agree with cmdwolf, and am in the exact same boat as him. Except instead of 8 weeks, I am sitting at 6. I totally get shipping damage and appreciate you not just saying 'f it' and sending them to us anyway hoping we wont complain, or having us fight the shipping company. I am disappointed it is taking this long, cutting into my summer cruise time and such, but I understand your position.

Not sure how much longer we'll be waiting, but hoping that soon we'll be receiving our orders and posting videos of our excitement.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Went to the Coater April 27. I will say that MS did contact me last week and state they were working on this and my pipes would B a priority. Still waiting. :(
I hope mine are "priority" too! Ordered May 30th. I was under the impression these are in stock since they are being actively advertised on this site.

That's bullshit.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice Man! Did it have a tracking number, whats your ETA? You planning on putting it on yourself?

Hoping to get the same email soon...
Looks like Monday and I have not decided Hey. Most Iikley I will have someone put it o n.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts