Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry no dyno or track numbers

Install was easy and this thing hauls ass. This kit uses a stock Hellcat map/intake temp sensor in the blower so that you can actually see air intake temps after the heat exchanger. The only complaint is the coupler they give you that attaches to the TB is a little short, no biggie. This thing will partway spin the tires on a 30 mph roll. Also, the blower is quiet, cannot hear it inside and you can barely hear it from outside the vehicle. I got the complete kit that included their tune (I think I may have it custom-tuned at some point) is pretty good, and what I appreciate is the drivability part of the tune is good. The current combo is a 3.375 upper with an ATI 6% over lower and it makes 11.3 psi with it 50 outside. Feels like a whole different jeep compared to the P1SC that I had before

Vehicle Grille Car Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
11 Posts
Let us know when you have a chance to get dyno or track numbers because I've been thinking about going this route with ported heads as well. I have a 2014 WK2 with a built motor and D1SC that puts down 615 whp on 93 and 670 whp on MS109.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts