Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at an srt8 tomorrow, see other thread "whats this worth" for more details on the jeep. But what should I look, listen, or feel for when checking this thing out before I buy? Any trouble areas to watch for, besides normal car stuff? They do have complete service records on hand that come with it, when I look at it. All Fluids just recently done, any special ones I should make sure were done on that receipt?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Looking at an srt8 tomorrow, see other thread "whats this worth" for more details on the jeep. But what should I look, listen, or feel for when checking this thing out before I buy? Any trouble areas to watch for, besides normal car stuff? They do have complete service records on hand that come with it, when I look at it. All Fluids just recently done, any special ones I should make sure were done on that receipt?

Thanks in advance!
I just picked one up about two weeks ago and I just looked for the normal stuff plus looked at the transfer case for any leaks and all up and down underneath the car and all the sides and sidewalls for splits or anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts