Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Looks good Skip!

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Question is how is the look with the bumper on , will it look like the Turbo guys ???

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
It will look just like ours. You'll only see the intercooler in the opening. An IC will look the same no matter what with a bumper over it pretty much.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
It will look just like ours. You'll only see the intercooler in the opening. An IC will look the same no matter what with a bumper over it pretty much.
So that is the Shit then :)

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
The Prochargers looks like it'll hide to boost tubes a little better than ours being as the end tank openings are lower. I dig it.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Great info HB , I remember seeing a smaller IC picture from their website , reason I asked .

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
sick! I want 1... one day :(

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Skip..... is that recommended for the D1's or F1's?
Mike aka 9SECSRT still runs the 3 core intercooler rated for 1000 hp that he runs with his F1D. Procharger has a 1500 up intercooler, which I .am.not sure how much it would be....

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
What's the difference between the F1 and D1?

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
What's the difference between the F1 and D1?

The main difference between the D1 and the F1 is the fact that the impeller on the F1 can be pushed to 70K, vs the D1 limited to 65K. The inducer is larger on the F1 while the exducer is smaller, all leading to the ability to move more air (1525CFM on the F1 vs 1400CFM on the D1).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.