Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously......Seriously......Seriously
I can't believe there aren't any WWE watchers on here unless you just don't to admit it. Anyways R-Truth & The Miz came rolling up into the inside parking area in WK1 SRT. It was at about the 45 min mark, its black with Ohio plates on it. R-Truth was driving but it could really be The Miz's as he is from Cleveland where the show was from. If you've got UHD on cable or satellite its on again Sat. evening. Pretty cool seeing one on TV thats not a prop.

Jim

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Nice!!!! that awesome!

·
i dont like you...
602 Posts
hahah. what was before the SRT8 entrance? who was fighting or talking? im actually trying to find it.

yeah that bored-

·
Registered
151 Posts
I marked out when I saw that last night! Two of my favorite passions combined - Pro Wrestling and the SRT-8. Yes, I still watch.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahah. what was before the SRT8 entrance? who was fighting or talking? im actually trying to find it.

yeah that bored-
Its right after the Hugh Jackman is confronted by Dolph Ziggler, but they don't show it. Its right after he runs up the ramp. The video stops at that point. On TV it switches to the parking area & they pull up in it & get out for a 20sec interview. I don't see that online anywhere. Here's a pic from the cell of the TV, yes I DVR since I'm at work.

Jim

Attachments

·
i dont like you...
602 Posts
Its right after the Hugh Jackman is confronted by Dolph Ziggler, but they don't show it. Its right after he runs up the ramp. The video stops at that point. On TV it switches to the parking area & they pull up in it & get out for a 20sec interview. I don't see that online anywhere. Here's a pic from the cell of the TV, yes I DVR since I'm at work.

Jim
well i found it on youtube. my father and i used to watch a lot back in the day. i actually heard the buzz roaming around about CMPUNK and WWE kinda having a meltdown in terms of wrestlers speaking out and talking trash on live tv... so i tuned in for a couple raw opening discussions. cant lie, i was interested and it was throw back central for a while... kevin nash shows up-lol what! all that inside information tossed around on live tv surely wasnt part of the schedule- at least not from the getgo.
i actually found it so if anyones interested in seeing someones stock black SRT8- check the link out below. start the link at 8:10. its shown in the last 30 seconds or so.

yeah, i just ranted off about the Wwe- lol that brought me back to the 90s

heres the link below:

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for findining & posting the vid. I still say as in my first post that is probably the Miz's. Someone should see if they can get ahold of him through Facebook or Twitter & find out. Heck maybe even get that thing down to Stage6 for a nice turbo.

Jim

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks for findining & posting the vid. I still say as in my first post that is probably the Miz's. Someone should see if they can get ahold of him through Facebook or Twitter & find out. Heck maybe even get that thing down to Stage6 for a nice turbo.

Jim
I hit up Miz on Twitter on Tuesday in reference to it, but no response. You know, all it takes is a simple yes or no. But let's not forget, why would he want to utilize a social network to be social? Ehh, whatever. He's just a second-rate, cheapened version of Chris Jericho. End rant.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts