Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
haha so one of my employees (who is a ford diesel truck guy overall) was driving back from florida a couple days ago. He was in his daily driver 2006 toyota avalon V6... making his way up 65 through kentucky. wife sleeping shotgun... kids sleeping in the back... and in the rear view comes a black SUV with LED head lights... coming up on him kinda fast. lol first thing that comes to my head is CLARK GRISWALD! :D this was a very attractive brunette driving this rig! so of course being a guy thats into fast trucks and all he tries to take off on her and she caught the gist... and she flat blew his doors off! lol his wife woke up pissed off talking s*!t (this guy had no clue about the Jeep SRT8's before he came to work with me) well now he is well aware of them because of me! :D so... hott Brunette if you're on here... GREAT JOB!! ha not that its an accomplishment for one of these jeeps to beat an avalon... just funny the way it went down...

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Awesome. Yes post up if you're here lady, with pics too ;) lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. Yes post up if you're here lady, with pics too ;) lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S
:D ha i like your style Mongoose... i second that motion!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.