Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in the process right now of fabricating this exhaust should be done by tommorow night... here is a teaser pic

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Did April Fools come late?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
update

well you guys no me I like to give you updates as we do them....
6:28pm and the truck is on the group the mock up is complete and it will be welded tonight and installed tomorrow morning....

here are some more pictures to give you better angles.....

just remember we would do the tips on our exhaust systems for the GC anyway you want... tips are not gonna change hp numbers just appearance so don't think this is th only way we will be manufacturing our system... This is just to be different:D

and obviously in these pictures the outer pipes are not connected into the mufflers yet.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
come again
Uhmm, ok. Ididn't think you were being serious. I thought this was a joke. If you truly are producing that, then I'll just stop there because I don't have anything positive to say about it.

·
Registered
928 Posts
It's tough to improve perfection....Please read below my Sig.... But as the saying goes... beauty is in the eye of the beholder

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Uhmm, ok. Ididn't think you were being serious. I thought this was a joke. If you truly are producing that, then I'll just stop there because I don't have anything positive to say about it.

thats cool to each his own I mean after all I think fords are the worst automobile ever made into production and they are just pure junk... but hey those are my opinions.....

more power to you... you might like the traditional exhaust tips that are on every vehicle going down the road...just trying to be a little diffrent over here...

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
thats cool to each his own I mean after all I think fords are the worst automobile ever made into production and they are just pure junk... but hey those are my opinions.....

more power to you... you might like the traditional exhaust tips that are on every vehicle going down the road...just trying to be a little diffrent over here...
Why don't you subtley dig at the 100 other people who have posted that they don't like how it looks? I mean, it's not like I screamed how much that looks like crap or anything. I, for once, just kept my opinion to myself.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why don't you subtley dig at the 100 other people who have posted that they don't like how it looks? I mean, it's not like I screamed how much that looks like crap or anything. I, for once, just kept my opinion to myself.
It is what it is my friend just thoughts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts