Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my plates finally came in and I want to put on my tags......the state I purchased my truck from does not require a front tag. I have no bracket and really don't want the factor bracket on. Does anyone with a WK2 have the show n go retractable plate (motorized or non motorized)? I have done some searches but most of the things on the market just don't look right to me. I am seriously thinking about taking my chances and just not running a front tag until I get caught? Any pictures would be great!

·
Registered
741 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
what state are you in? i've always lived in front plates state and yet have never installed one. no tickets...yet ;)
Same here, never had a front plate. Mine sits with the oem front bracket on the floor right behind me, if I ever get pulled "Its right here, I didn't put it on windshield cuz I plan on installing it this weekend, the car didnt' come with it so I had to get one"

Reactions: SRT8PANK

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same here, never had a front plate. Mine sits with the oem front bracket on the floor right behind me, if I ever get pulled "Its right here, I didn't put it on windshield cuz I plan on installing it this weekend, the car didnt' come with it so I had to get one"
And there we have it! Thats the same situation I will be in as of right now.....:rofl:

I live in Maryland by the way....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.