Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Super Moderator
11,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone verify if this is the correct thread for the front caliper bolt? [FONT=&quot]M14-1.5 [/FONT]

· Super Moderator
11,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
2,703 Posts
You could try finding the matching nut at the hardware store. My local ACE has a great hardware department.

· Super Moderator
11,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could try finding the matching nut at the hardware store. My local ACE has a great hardware department.

If I had my wheel off and the caliper bolt in my hand I would. Trying to avoid that.

· Super Moderator
11,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Super Moderator
11,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· "guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,868 Posts
Haha... RS got it!! and your welcome.

If you verified the diameter this list would confirm the thread pitch.. But RS even provided the length!!

· Registered
5,046 Posts
Did you try searching Chad? LOL

Reactions: R32-4U and Rambit

· Super Moderator
11,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you try searching Chad? LOL

I did. I searched this specific forum for caliper bolts and found nothing specifying the size or thread type. You think with all the harassment I have done I would want to get busted out? :silly::silly::silly:

Reactions: Rambit

· Administrator
6,383 Posts
I did. I searched this specific forum for caliper bolts and found nothing specifying the size or thread type. You think with all the harassment I have done I would want to get busted out? :silly::silly::silly:
Hah! I added some tags for this thread. Searching tags is another useful thing to search on and from now to the end of time it will link to this thread...haha.

Bernie

· Super Moderator
11,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hah! I added some tags for this thread. Searching tags is another useful thing to search on and from now to the end of time it will link to this thread...haha.

Bernie
Every once in awhile new info actually gets asked. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.