Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Congrats

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
There's this rule here in the forum, it's called "picsorban" :D

Congrats on the purchase! ;) Pics of either or both would be nice though, in all seriousness :D

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Congrats man , drop that jeep to Chris in LI and get some turbos he he

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
lol probally just gunna do a few mods nothing crazy, so thats what i say now! alredy trying to figure out what i want to do for mods, any must haves?
Send it to Stage6 ?

Or if you want to start smaller a tuner and custom CMR tune, catch can, CAI.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
400 Posts
Dude, what the **** is up with your front license plate on the Benz...LOL! Don't pull that bullshit with the Jeep. If you do, don't post pics...

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
welcome from long island..if your from ny or on LI the Hemi shop(Jim) n TT creation(chris) are the people for your jeep!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Why the change? That's a nice looking car.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
You will love the jeep! That is a sweet benz though...

Start yourself with a CAI, custom tune, and catch can... You will go from there :D

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
welcome to the forum, nice benz, most member here would rather go from jeep to amg, not amg to jeep.

But we understand about cut backs. Sometimes you have to stand back and make the tuff decisions to get your life back on track.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
One more ? Was going to order hid's for the fogs I know I need h10 but do I need the relay harness for the fogs also?
That always turns into a debate. I say run a harness for HIDs all the time. Cheap insurance ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum from VA!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.