Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a FRI Little Boy cam for sale brand nee in the box, still in the plastic, it's a 0 degree. Not +4. This cam is perfect for anyone, you can just slide it in. $430 shipped

[/IMG]

·
Registered
199 Posts
does it require any tunning or extra gaskets or any special cam package ? or just pull the old one out and push the new one in ? how much horsepower garanteed ?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does it require any tunning or extra gaskets or any special cam package ? or just pull the old one out and push the new one in ? how much horsepower garanteed ?
You can just slide it right in basically without changing other stuff, and you can just use a simple Johan tune with it. There's a thread here on the cam in general performance WK1 section

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Tires!!!

I have for sale a set of 4 Dunlop Sportmaxx DSST Runflats that are basically brand new literally 300 miles on it. They are all season performance tires that blow good year Runflats out the door and don't wear on the inside and shred. Only reason for selling is because I have a track setup that I'm going to run on the street. $1400 add $50 for if shipped.
These tires are $550 a piece new

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Tire sizes

275/40/20 front
315/35/20 rear

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Tires still available?? You mentioned all season but are you sure they are not summer tires?? Just asking
They're a summer performance tire , I just checked, still a great tire and won't shred like the good year run flats. I shredded the inside of one good year at 130 on the highway and thank god I didn't blow out

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.