Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my car and my bro's Mini Cooper to the park and my wife took some shots for us. I wanted to actually get shots with her SRT8, too, but my bro just got his Mini so we put his in instead. I'll get some with my Jeep soon.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Nice Shelby dude. Get that pulley on there !

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

@Winter: Don't you worry dude! I got all kind of engine mods coming soon!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Looking good, I like the reverse paint/stripe theme.

Jim
Yeah! My bro and I loved it too. That vinyl on his car is actually cracked so he's talking about replacing those stripes with silver instead of the dark grey to be truly reverse! Should be fun.

screw the pulley, GET A KB BLOWZILLA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

such a sick car.
Hahaha, eventually I may go with a Kenne Bell or a Whipple, but only doing bolt-ons for now, which still puts this thing at some serious power. A 2.6 pulley, CAI, and a tune puts these things at around 540hp to the rear tires....

·
Registered
172 Posts
WOW that is a CLEAN GT500. Kudos sir! :D

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Love the shelby's and the cooper's.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Beautiful Shelby. Love the color scheme. Do you have any other pics of the Mini? Been thinking about picking up a used one for a daily driver.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW that is a CLEAN GT500. Kudos sir! :D
Thank you very much! Still work in progress but window tint and MAYBE some side window scoops for any more appearance mods. It will be engine time soon now that suspension is about done.

Love the shelby's and the cooper's.
Me too! I love driving his Mini almost as much as the GT500!

Beautiful Shelby. Love the color scheme. Do you have any other pics of the Mini? Been thinking about picking up a used one for a daily driver.
Thanks! I love the Vapor Silver with black stripes, too. Glad I found it!

I dug up a couple more shots of the Coop from my bro's FB page. Mostly stock except for a 15% S/C pulley, CAI, plugs/coil-packs/wires upgrade.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Sweet shelby! I love that color/wheel combo! Ballinnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
BlaBlaBla
5,197 Posts
Nice shots. I'm a fan of both vehicles. My cats are named Mini and Cooper!

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Sick GT500 there!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Nice looking rides u got =]

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Nice car.

By chance were you on Rt 59 headed northbound, stuck in traffic approaching Lake Cook Rd yesterday in the early afternoon?

Saw a GT500 that looked exactly like it....I was following another Jeep guy SB on 59, but neither one of us were in our Jeeps LOL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts