Registered
1,249 Posts
Looks really good!

Now........EIBACH!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
857 Posts
Looks sick seems like everyone is going with 22s now !!

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
So sick, God I love that look!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
The wheels look great but the sidewall on the tires is too thin. It doesn't look right IMO.

On a side note, the black with red calipers looks sharp. These jeeps looks so much better without the tails and side markers tinted. It allows for some contrast.

·
Registered
701 Posts
+1 million on the lowering. It NEEDS it now to go with those pimp wheels. I would also have to agree it needs more sidewall on those tires. Gorgeous truck and wheels nonetheless man.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Looks great bro, very nice and clean. Now you just need to get your lug nuts painted to match the wheels.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So Eibachs huh!? haha. I hear you on the lowering springs. I am all for lowering my rig by I am under the impression that will void my warranty? What is the story with that? Has anyone run into problems there? I have a 7/yr 85k warranty and didn't want issues if I brought the truck in for service.

I hear you guys on the tires, but did some research and it came down to the Nittos, Pirelli Scorpion Zero, or Toyo ST I. A few members here and one of my friends run 22' 420s on his escalade year round and had no issues. I got a real good deal so I went with them.

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Looks sick but also like your Jeep is standing on its tippy toes haha.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
They wouldn't make springs for a 2010 specifically if it voided the warranty.........that is what Eibach said when I bought my springs. My 2010 is lowered with 4k miles on it.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Do folks usually keep their stock wheels and tires? Or do you sell them when you jump up to 22"s?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I guess new tires for the 20"s would cost about $1000, so it makes sense to just pay $2000 for the 22"s with tires.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really need to look into some lowering springs. Yeah mine is a 2010 also with about 8500 miles. I'll hold onto my stock set-up, but I'm seriously considering chrome/polished 22's for next summer. The 22's are so damn hot.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Damn your jeep looks sexy!!!! Digging it, would love to see it lowered...

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
So Eibachs huh!? haha. I hear you on the lowering springs. I am all for lowering my rig by I am under the impression that will void my warranty? What is the story with that? Has anyone run into problems there? I have a 7/yr 85k warranty and didn't want issues if I brought the truck in for service.
You will have more issues with the wheels voiding some part of your warranty than lowering springs will.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks sick. I think it looks good at the height it's at. No need for lowering in my opinion. I have no plans of lowering mine. And the whole point of 22's is to get that big wheel look with less side wall. Otherwise, you might as well stick with the 20's.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts