Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford Racing
Manufacturer's Part Number M-9593-LU80P

I can get these at a good price brand new but I just wondered if it is to much for what I need. I am only running a SC with stock motor. So I guess im asking if these will hurt my motor performance in any way?

I guess I really wanted to see if anyone was using these injectors with good results or bad.

· Registered
5,046 Posts
I didn't look up the part number, but you tuner should be able to scale the injectors to work. Again, I didn't look up the part number, so keep that in mind. Also, what s/c are you running, many come with upgraded injectors as part of the kit...

· Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Your tuner can turn them down no prob. I'm running those right now. At 600rwhp, I'm at 55% Duty Cycle. That's at 7psi.

My theory on injectors is it's always better to have too much than too little. They can be scaled down. It'll give you room to grow.:D Shoot me a PM with your price. I bet I can beat it.;)

· Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
Paulo is running them with his Vortech. I also purchased them to run with my Procharger D1. Just make sure you let your tuner know what injectors you are running, so they can scale the injectors to work properly like ekaz said.

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Yup stick the 80# injectors as that is what I will be running with my D1.... No need to waste money on smaller injectors only to go and sell them to buy the 80# injectors later on when you crank up the boost.

· Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all the info is greatly appreciated. Just wanted to here form you guys with experience with this stuff. Its all coming together hopefully sooner than later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.