Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those of you running the Proxi ST 2's, how satisfied or not have you been with them. I have found them for $755 & really considering purchasing them as my driver front GY is not looking good. and there seems to be a backorder on Vreds, I can;t wait to much longer.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
You will be happy with the Toyo STII , I ran it for 10-12k and they looked barley toutched , great grip and handling . Way Smoother then GY RF but not as close to the Vreds .

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Blackops have vreds ready to ship.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
I absolutely love mt Toyo STII's. I have had them on for roughly 9K miles now and the only complaint I have is that they aren't great in snow. But they aren't really meant to be true all weather tires so no big deal.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
wow .. that is super cheap !! I paid near double that installed up here in BC :(

I have about 10K and still look new !! currently pulling through 9"+ on snow with ease .. great all around tire/

·
Borracho
605 Posts
I have run both versions of the ST II and I love them. Great ride! You are getting a good price on them. The lowest I found was 840 but that is installed and balanced.

Edit: When I ordered mine last week they were on national back order, but I was called yesterday and they are now in stock.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It does occasionally snow here in Albuquerque , some of you say they handle good & some say there not so good. Are you guys trying to delibritatley confuse me? :D

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I dont think those r snow tires but not sure...vreds also r not snow tirs. summer only.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
I have 17k on mine and still pretty happy with them. If you see my tires they still have aboat load of life and best of all no tire seperation on the 2 front ones either. However in the rain they are just as bad as those Crapyears and as far as snow I will find out on Friday when we have 6" of snow out here.. This will be the first time I will drive my Jeep this winter...

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was never a fan of them in the winter, but I got over 50k out of them. Granted my alignment was bang on. You won't be dissapointed, great looking tire as well IMO.
Disappointed with the Proxies or the Contis ? I know we hardly get snow but when we do get it I didn't want to risk my Baby. The Contis do have a wicked tread pattern, so we shall see how they handle when installed next week as they had to order them. fingers X that the GY don't take a crap while I wait for Contis to arrive.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
now I go and read about the Atturo Tires thread, WTH. now Im more confused, members like them better than the proxie's. :thinkerg: :D plus for that price, oh boy. :eek:

·
Registered
190 Posts
now I go and read about the Atturo Tires thread, WTH. now Im more confused, members like them better than the proxie's. :thinkerg: :D plus for that price, oh boy. :eek:
Im in the same boat as u bro:D, as I was gonna get the Proxes also but reading the Atturo thread is making me change my mind and go with them especially the $$$$...plus the reviews and comparisons between both is almost equal....

·
Registered
570 Posts
Love my Toyo's. Much nicer than the Goodyears.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.