Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Just bought this 4 months ago and thinking about selling. My wifes lease is going to get expensive due to mileage so we have to swap cars for her to take mine on long distance trips. This 6.1L rumbling machine doesnt fit her needs well for long distance sales trips.

I bought this for $33,999 4 months ago . Has Lux I and II so every option available and has a CarMax extended warranty worth 2000 that will be transferred with it. No issues. Has the chrome billed grille fascia and magna flow exhaust with resonators cut off. No other mods except the nav is updated to the latest version to support I phone 4. Not 1 problem. Nice and clean. Also just went though carmax quality inspection 4 months ago.

Photos are posted here on the site somewhere but I am at work ands cant repost with this thread right this second.

I was out the door around $35999 including warranty and then add on tax title and all that for around $37,000

Willing to entertain offers and see whats out there. Let me know if you are interested. PM or message in this thread.

EDIT : LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO CA

ASKING $32,999. take $1000 hit on the price and throw in the warranty for free.

· Administrator
6,383 Posts
As per Buy/Sell rules you will have to edit your post to include an asking price.

Bernie

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As per Buy/Sell rules you will have to edit your post to include an asking price.

Bernie
Updated. Thank you .

Also The grill is the Stillen grill from Car ID.com Full front .

Reactions: Rambit

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have any pictures?
Yes I do just cant upload at work right now. I have some threads on here under my name if you search with all kinda of photos from the last 2 months.

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Photos . Better late than never

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Possibly doing a hp upgrade . Supercharger or turbo . Depending on when an offer is made I will adjust the price to include what I pay for the upgrade dollar for dollar . No extra margin . I will have invoice to prove cost and most likely will use a vendor on this site who can verify .

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.