Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up north Colorado or south Wyoming want to do anything in the next couple days let me know. Today is supposed to be 57 and sunny! Eager to meet a few fellow srt8 owners.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
sorry, I completely missed this. Havent been on the forum for a little while. Im always down for a northern colorado meet as long as i get a heads up a little time in advance. Im trying to make the Castle Rock meet on the 11th.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Come next week ull see some sick shit

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Thank ben.. It was taken right next to the santiagos where we met at 6th and santa fe

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
The tt is not running still

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
The tt is not running still
Still?!?! Wtf is up with that truck? It's been 3 years in the making. Last I heard was it was driving. That Jeep is a driving nightmare and I feel terribly for Roger. I've had one of those type builds back in my younger years and it F'in SUCKS beyond belief. Hope that thing is kickin' soon.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I dont understand why it isn't. I mean its not like he went cheap or didn't do the builds to back the power. Especially with the low levels of boost i've been told he is running. Kinda makes you wonder who is working on it.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Ok who was driving the black one south on shields? You flashed me. When I flipped around only one I saw at CSU was one with tinted tails and south Dakota plates.
BTW this as also become the spotted area for the fort Collins area.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Saw the same jeep when i was up there tuesday!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.