Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that GSM is out of here, let's move on the the next crook. I have been trying to get Josh to replace my POS DashHawk pod since January with no success. I have posted threads, I emailed him and even called him. Still no satisfaction. I have emailed Hemee looking for information with no response. I vote ban on FLA! Who's with me?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Nope, still on the receiving end of this deal. Dude, loose the chrome bug guard. Not cool!!
Sh!t, and you said you tried calling him and no responce:confused: Man! sounds like he is avoiding you or something.

Hey leave my bug guard alone:mad: the day I remove it is when you actually send me some of your beer.......unlikely to happen:D

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sh!t, and you said you tried calling him and no responce:confused: Man! sounds like he is avoiding you or something.

Hey leave my bug guard alone:mad: the day I remove it is when you actually send me some of your beer.......unlikely to happen:D
If I send you some of my 8% beer will you please pull that thing off? Fuggly.... IMHO.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
If I send you some of my 8% beer will you please pull that thing off? Fuggly.... IMHO.
hahahaha! Hey! don't take your anger from FLA and take it out on my bug deflector! what did it ever do to you:p

8% beer:confused: is that like 3/4 of a cup?? that's just teasing me!! Ah hell! beggars can't be choosers!!!

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude, stop over. I would be happy to pour you a pint or four. Just plan on spending the night. :D

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Dude, stop over. I would be happy to pour you a pint or four. Just plan on spending the night. :D
LOL! hell yeah!! road trip! :D:D

Okay back to the topic, so what is really wrong with the pod?? You know what though, I actually bought GoldenGreeks Pillar pad with the AEM wideband with it and the color is really off:confused: a few spots seems to be really brittle and not very durable at all. They did a pretty good job on molding the dashawk pod and the AEM guage pod. I'm actually getting it reupholstered with some headliner material to give it a little bit more durability.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL! hell yeah!! road trip! :D:D

Okay back to the topic, so what is really wrong with the pod?? You know what though, I actually bought GoldenGreeks Pillar pad with the AEM wideband with it and the color is really off:confused: a few spots seems to be really brittle and not very durable at all. They did a pretty good job on molding the dashawk pod and the AEM guage pod. I'm actually getting it reupholstered with some headliner material to give it a little bit more durability.

Ace, do a search for pod and look for the thread. I have pics and all there. The color is way off, and the pod was built piss poor. Just not worth the $300 that I paid for it.

Josh ****ed me! Plain and simple. Don't know any other way to describe it. All my pics are in the original thread with no resolution.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Man you weren't kidding about the color. The one I bought from Ari(GoldenGreek) is the same color. Now I'm wondering if they were trying to match the seat leather color because it is almost the same color.

and it seems like it is not smooth on the top left corner.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Hey Darrin! what ever happened to this statement???

Originally Posted by flasrt8 View Post
This is very unacceptable and I apologize please send me the pod back and I will take care of the situation and overnight ship it back to you..

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
another unsatisfied customer here that was screwed as well. I'll ban you myself josh(since I know first hand how you are) if there is not resolution by Monday for both of us! Nice way to do business?

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Josh also started that whole RM360 thread and asked people for pre orders than disappeared....when i called him he blamed it on Randy(RM360) when in fact Randy was waiting for the deposit to start making the antennas....

That why i tried to start my own group buy out of frustration that Josh had peoples money and just bailed on the whole thread....

"F" that guy..........

Ban him.....

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
I'm fully behind a ban on FLA, these guys have been MIA since that stupid multi-tip exhaust thread ( I think we hurt their feelings:) ) and have repeatedly ignored Darrin's and Drew's issues publicly. . . we don't need vendors like this around.

Steve

·
Registered
750 Posts
The funny thing is that the guys over there told me that my pillar was the best one they have made so far!!

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Ace Platero

MODs:
Synthetic blinker fluid, Stg2 muffler bearings(cryo treated), upgraded bumper bolt computer reflash stg3, 92hp shot of nitrous into the transmission(faster shifting), locking oil drain plug made of titanum(weight reduction), spongebob squarepants harness(gotta be safe), oil cooled air intake with a built in turbo simulator blow off valve, various stickers for added hp,custom CANOOTER valve on order

I thought I was modded BUT DAM !!!....How much $ do you have...That thing has to be a beast...lol...

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Ace Platero

MODs:
Synthetic blinker fluid, Stg2 muffler bearings(cryo treated), upgraded bumper bolt computer reflash stg3, 92hp shot of nitrous into the transmission(faster shifting), locking oil drain plug made of titanum(weight reduction), spongebob squarepants harness(gotta be safe), oil cooled air intake with a built in turbo simulator blow off valve, various stickers for added hp,custom CANOOTER valve on order

I thought I was modded BUT DAM !!!....How much $ do you have...That thing has to be a beast...lol...
hahahahahahahaha!!!:D I spent mucho denero!!! all of these mods are one off baby!!!

1 - 20 of 170 Posts