Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the other day i went to the dyno. needless to say, i did not put out what i wanted to.... more mods to come. here is the link

·
Registered
328 Posts
what was the numbers?

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah, here is my sheet.

Attachments

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hey we all have to start somewhere I have yet to put my on the dyno

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

Reactions: Poutine

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Like Chris said, don't be discouraged I wasn't happy with my first dyno sheet either. But then again, we are never happy haha. Only one solution to that :D

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
oh yeah, here is my sheet.
Almost looks like my Dynojet numbers... Was this in 3rd or 4th gear? Mine was a 369 HP and 365 TQ (3RD GEAR)on an AWD Dynojet at SAE correction...... Looks like that Intake manny is giving you some decent torque from what I see.....

My mods when Dynoed with the above numnbers are: CAI, Jet-180, Corsa, SW 1 7/8" headers.... Just recently added a FRI Little Boy cam and an SLP UD pulley....

What do you run at the track with that setup?

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
I wouldn't be worried about Dyno number's as I put Down 360 AWHP as well , NA with CAM/Headers /ported Manifold / Exhaust etc

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I take it that you got an email tune, were you running a nitrous tune?
yeah, johan tuned my jeep. i didnt spray for these runs. even though i have some mods done, i was using it more like a baseline. just waiting on my cam and headers to arrive, then im gonna run again.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like Chris said, don't be discouraged I wasn't happy with my first dyno sheet either. But then again, we are never happy haha. Only one solution to that :D
thanks john. maybe one day i will be in your league :)

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Almost looks like my Dynojet numbers... Was this in 3rd or 4th gear? Mine was a 369 HP and 365 TQ (3RD GEAR)on an AWD Dynojet at SAE correction...... Looks like that Intake manny is giving you some decent torque from what I see.....

My mods when Dynoed with the above numnbers are: CAI, Jet-180, Corsa, SW 1 7/8" headers.... Just recently added a FRI Little Boy cam and an SLP UD pulley....

What do you run at the track with that setup?

it was third gear and its so nuts to be on the outside when some one floors your jeep. i didnt realize how awesome it sounds from the outside. last time i was at the track, i think I ran a [email protected] that day was humid and gross.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Your numbers arnt to bad with the mods you have has i put out 368 hp 382 tq with my 2 mods and everything else is bone stock and mine also was on a AWD JET in 4th gear. Pm sent.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your numbers arnt to bad with the mods you have has i put out 368 hp 382 tq with my 2 mods and everything else is bone stock and mine also was on a AWD JET. Pm sent.
thanks, its a work in progress.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
it was third gear and its so nuts to be on the outside when some one floors your jeep. i didnt realize how awesome it sounds from the outside. last time i was at the track, i think I ran a [email protected] that day was humid and gross.
Cool bro! If you correct your time it should tell you what you run in some better weather.... You should at least be able to run a 12.6 with those mods easy....

·
Registered
740 Posts
truthfully, the only real mods you have are CAI and tune. your numbers are right on par with your mods. TB and ported mani to TB aint gonna help much. exhuast neither. from all my reading, this truck has very efficient exhaust and big enough TB for power.

CAM and LT are the serious power mods for NA.

your dyno chart is SAE corrected and added 1-2% power to adjust for weather.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
I agree , add a set of KOOKS LT and a Lilboy CAM and you'll pick up serious power from where you at now :) , if I ever start from scratch again these would be the exact mods I would do .

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
been waiting for 4 weeks for my Kooks to get delivered. the same with my cam. its taking forever. that dyno run was more like my baseline, even though its not totally stock.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
What CAM ?

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the srtmax cam.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts