Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I jacked this from the blue site, somebody saw it in the back of a dealer.

Wonder if it was driver caused or something defective with the Jeep :confused: Hard to tell whats going on in that picture

Catastrophic shock failure led to accident?

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Possibly slid on ice into a curb? I've messed a wheel only up by doing that.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
That doesnt look good..

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Wow that sucks, even the side skirt appears to be ripped off. I agree does not look to good. Looks nice slammed other wise.

Jim

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
So who's gonna be the first to lower one?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,180 Posts
Thats Rick G's WK2, one of the first 500 off the line.

Looks to me like it hit a curb at full speed, flattened all four tires and bottomed-out the side skirts.

·
Registered
673 Posts
He smoked something on the left side hard. Suspension failure and flat tires. Curb, landscape boulder, road debris?

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Maybe its the angle of the photo, but the passenger side of the hood doesn't look right. Might of been hit on the right side then slammed sideways into a curb or something.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I will agree that the wheels look MUCH better in the rear lowered...but that front...Bagged???? What the hell is up with you Jeep people!? (half joking so don't get mad) Seriously though, it honestly seems like more SRT8 Jeeps get ghettofied than Mustangs, Trucks, Camaros, Chargers, and 300Cs combined!

Look here. Your ghettofying these Jeeps too gotdamn fast. Ya'll need to slow this mother ****er down..I almost threw up on this $200 computer .come on babeh...get it together!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts