Banned
1,577 Posts
air bag it!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep

I will agree it may be a bit low, but its a photoshop... I've had a few different rides and I've also made changes in one form or another. I've always had very fast cars and very slammed trucks, always having lowered suspension. Theirs no limit to what can be done, if you like it, do it...

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
It looks pretty nice, but would be awful to drive. The front fascia would hit any rock thats protruding from the road. Hell, might even hit an acorn on the street.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol

Driving a lowered vehicle is very different then all other vehicles. I will say its not for everyone, that I'm sure of. I've seen some vehicles after any average driver gets out of them. Not a very pretty sight, most tear the front end all to hell. But with the right driver, its no real issue, there's ways to drive one and not damage it. Just so everyone knows, I'm not trying to debate, just saying...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice work, looks great... I had a 02 Silverado that I ended up bagging after I went a 4-6 DJM static drop. It'd lay out of the frame like that, those good ole days....

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Too Low.

Roll Out!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Low

No such thing as to low, bags are completely adjustable. Just need a good system, no one makes one so someone would need to go old school on it and work something up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No such thing as to low, bags are completely adjustable. Just need a good system, no one makes one so someone would need to go old school on it and work something up.
What I mean is, you'll ride at the same height as you do on a static drop, or a spring setup like everyone is doing now. Bags just allow for on the fly adjustments while driving or just sitting still. You'd be able to go flat out on the frame while parked, if setup correctly, or to your needed ride height.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.