Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yup, and i'm proud to say that its mine, fully loaded bright silver 2012 JGC SRT8 which i recieved today, well at least thats what the salesman told me after they put on my number plates, said they wont be releasing any of them until sat or sun to buyers, but with me i guess its just because i was either calling them or showing up every other day until they didnt want to see anymore of me so they handed it over lol that works everytime, drives great, smooth and very very tempting. nice to be the center of attention when you are driving the only srt8 out there. sound system is mint, but i wasn't happy with the sounds it made on speed bumps, until i said f*** it, this thing is a beast and i'm attached to it already, i think we just bonded lol.
oh and yea, picked up my friend and as soon as he shut his door i slam dowm the gas on a full tank and made 5.8 which i will have to record to do a comparison when this thing opens up.

my friends loved it, mom loves it so do my brothers and our barber lol

pics here

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61555

· Registered
3,651 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy it and be safe!

· Registered
220 Posts
Congrats on your new beast! Enjoy. I hope gas is cheaper there then it is here lol:)

· Registered
159 Posts
sorry to burst your bubble my friend but my jgc srt8 2012 reached first i recieved it and got the title of the first jeep srt8 in bright silver two days ago :p

its the most comfortable jeep ever and the sound is so amazing, i will make new reviews for it soon.

sorry for the break out bro, but gotta point out i got it first :p

anyway how do u find your jeep ?

· Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry to burst your bubble my friend but my jgc srt8 2012 reached first i recieved it and got the title of the first jeep srt8 in bright silver two days ago :p

its the most comfortable jeep ever and the sound is so amazing, i will make new reviews for it soon.

sorry for the break out bro, but gotta point out i got it first :p

anyway how do u find your jeep ?
:eek: you had to go and get a silver one now did you :p well congrats on your beast :)

went out today for a ride in jumeira road and man did everyone want a piece of me, i just pretended that they werent even there hehehe just gave them looks as in if you keep it up i will pull over and slap you in the face lol naah just kidding, although saw a few take pictures of my srt, i'm sure you've met a few @ssholes out there, unless you are one lol just kidding bro, harmless fun, you knw how it is in dubai. i love everything about it man, the comfort, the sound system, the brake, the raw power a big v8, the looks, but i got to admitt that i hat the sound it makes of bumps. hope you enjoy your ride, i will be posting pics of mine in another thread.

peace

· Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,153 Posts
Are you an Emirate? Or are you a foreign worker living there?

· Registered
159 Posts
Hey Man,

thanks on the heads UP !

and yes ive been moaning all over the agency till they got me THE FIRST SILVER :p

well i live in abu dhabi ( the rough city of racing )

till now it has no plates on !

love ur pics and ur plates and love ur JEEEP !!!

and ur welcome any time at the local drag strip :p

we should meet up sometime when u come to AD or when i reach out to Dubai

i would love to get along with the first two jeeps in UAE :D :D

we RULE the roads.

i must say when i got mine all the way by the recovery vehicle to my house, i got tailed by three sports car fans and they were asking about it alot but i refused to open the doors to them and show them a peice of my babe.

i took it to my frnds shop the one who ones the tinting shop to get it protected against heat and UV rays cuz as u know winter is almost up and summer is hot as hell..

am considering a clear bra. any shop in mind?!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.