Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
been waiting to do this for a while it just never seemed to work out. Had this weekend off and found out Famoso had a test and tune this weekend so I decided to shoot out there and see what the Jeep has got. Track prep sucked after my 2nd run, which was my best run, there was just way to many people and cars galore. people running anywhere from 6 sec to 15 sec were there. Cut only 1 good 60ft which was 1.78 and the rest were in the 1.9's all 6 of my runs were @ 104.72-106.56 never ran in the 13's so I was happy about that. according to Jim DA was at +960 at 9:45am when I got my best run and just went up from there. temp was about 70. heres a pic of my best timeslip. mods are volant intake, mopar tcm, and a Toon.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Why such high 60' times?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Gotcha.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Nice bro! Jeep looks like its running strong! Did you get a chance to try the MPTCM?

Reactions: A.V.GCSRT8

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Nice bro! Jeep looks like its running strong! Did you get a chance to try the MPTCM?
thanks man. yeah thats with the tcm, damn downshifts at 75-80 on the way home are brutal man, I know she has more left in it sent some logs to Johan so we will see what he says. those 1.9 60's and 12.9's are sticking in my head. she ran good and it was in the 70's with about 48% humidity but who knows. She seemed to not hold as much timing I think, I live 2400 ft above sea level and the track is at 600ft a/f was good. I still think the 60's could have been better so hopefully its something Johan sees

· Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
I already told you dude but 12.74 is badass with the mods you have. Wish I could have made it but maybe next time.

Reactions: A.V.GCSRT8

· Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I already told you dude but 12.74 is badass with the mods you have. Wish I could have made it but maybe next time.
yeah I know, thanks Don. Im gonna sound like Jim here with numbers, looking at logs I was only holding 16-17 degrees of timing and maxing out @ 22 as here at home I hold 20 and max out @ 24. I know I really should be happy, we will have to plan to go again man so we can try to get you kicked off the track!!! lol

· Registered
7,003 Posts
yeah I know, thanks Don. Im gonna sound like Jim here with numbers, looking at logs I was only holding 16-17 degrees of timing and maxing out @ 22 as here at home I hold 20 and max out @ 24. I know I really should be happy, we will have to plan to go again man so we can try to get you kicked off the track!!! lol
LOL and your learning about the numbers game as thats all drag racing is all about is numbers hehe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.