Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
Wow, that is my favorite wk2 pic to date. Tinted windshield ftmfw. Ummmm I'll take that gtr any day.

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, that is my favorite wk2 pic to date. Tinted windshield ftmfw
it's actually not tinted. it was pretty dark straight from the camera, but i didn't like the way the steering wheel and mirror showed up so i did a little manipulation to remove them.

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Daaayyyyumm.....looks good. Lose the Jeep on the front and it's perfect.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
i keep debating on debadging. always removed them from my past jeeps, but not sure about the 12. if i could remove the front, sides, and rear i'd probably do it. but seeing as that big chrome strip on the back has no removal solution today i'm hesitant to remove the others for some reason. seems unbalanced with nothing on the front and sides, but a big rear badge.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Look at the 2nd pic link in my sig for ideas on the debadged look.

Looks great btw ?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Registered
425 Posts
Hey Rutiger, congrats....awesome pics!

BTW, are you a pro photographer? What camera equipment did you use to take these pics?.....unbelievable quality....looks like something out of a magazine.

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Rutiger, congrats....awesome pics!

BTW, are you a pro photographer? What camera equipment did you use to take these pics?.....unbelievable quality....looks like something out of a magazine.
thanks. far from a pro. total amateur here. used a nikon d7k with a 70-200/vr1 lens.

· Registered
86 Posts
Not just amazing photos--but an amazing eye! I mean, the colour, the depth, the angles--you even somehow managed to make your subject matter look incredibly appealing! :)

You should teach a class for the rest of us.

Great work, Rutiger!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.