Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3 months to the date from order to delivery to the dealership.

I ended up picking it up on Saturday afternoon (while it flurried the entire time) and finally got it home late in the afternoon. Only 40 miles on it so far, but what a vehicle.

I already de-badged the Grand Cherokee on both sides, tint is due up shortly. My dealer told me this was the first Jeep SRT8 in the entire area that was delivered.

So, a few pics.

Reactions: Stephen5242

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Looking good ? Let the modding begin

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
That Color looks good indeed , this jeep is growing on me .

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I'm not a huge mod guy, so I'll probably stop with the tint and of course Weathertech mats.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Damn that last picture makes me absolutely love the red. Congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn that last picture makes me absolutely love the red. Congrats on the purchase.
Crappy cell phone pics, but it is a different color when inside under the lights. I'll be interested to see the true color in the sun too, been cloudy/snowy the past few days.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Congrats, looks great!

Although red is not my cup of tea.....cop magnet :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Congrats. The Red is really sweet on the WK2 :rocker:

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Congrats n love the color.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
great color, cant wait to see more and more of these modded, just the beginning now.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Congrats on finally having it come in, love that last pic the shop also. I've always thought the reds have looked the most luxurious of any of the colors. Still waiting to see a new red one in person myself.

Jim

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.