Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a local Meet & Cruise? I was thinking we could round up some local auto enthusiasts.

I think we still have some nice sunshine and cool weather ahead of us before winter hits.

We could meet at a coffee joint, grab some caffeine, take some pics, and then head out for a cruise. I was thinking somewhere in the Broomfield, Superior, Louisville, Boulder area.

Anyone interested?

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69684

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I would prolly be down. I think I'm gonna go to Cars N Coffee down in park meadows tmrw and see if anyone is still coming out.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
I'm in. Rob is wanting to get something going too. And I think some of the LX guys would be in as well.

Hey Phil if you're going to PM in the morning for sure I'll cruise down there too...

wink

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I'm in. Rob is wanting to get something going too. And I think some of the LX guys would be in as well.

Hey Phil if you're going to PM in the morning for sure I'll cruise down there too...

wink
Hey Mike, I'll pm you in the morning. I might head up there a little early and see if cars are showing up, so if you want I can just PM if people come out.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Hey Mike, I'll pm you in the morning. I might head up there a little early and see if cars are showing up, so if you want I can just PM if people come out.
Sounds good! It's a long drive for me if no one shows up... I probably wouldn't make it till around 9:30'ish anyways. I'll try to keep Rob informed on the other site.

wink

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Good seeing you again Phil!

Rob and I are trying to get a meet setup in the next week or two. We're thinking about meeting at Flatirons Mall in Broomfield, having lunch, and maybe a cruise in the area. I've suggested Boulder Canyon Rd out towards Nederland. But that's all open, as is the date and time. Anyone interested, please post up "when" works for you.

wink

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Let me know fellas im in

Reactions: wink

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Let me know fellas im in
Didn't mean to click on the thanks, but thanks anyways. LOL!

Yes we're in as well. I proposed a coffee shop in Louisville area as well. I'd be down for a flatirons meet and cruise to nederland or wherever. Fall in the Rockies is beautiful. Just let me know! Next Sunday perhaps?
I proposed next Sunday the 23rd at Flatirons over in LX Land. Everyone cool with that? We can decide on the cruise from there I guess.

wink

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Denver Sunday Oct 23 Meet Eat Cruz

Time and place is set. Around 11 am in the north east lot in front of Dick's Sporting Goods, at Flatirons Mall in Broomfield. We have a good cruise route mapped out too. About 65 miles through Nederland and back through Golden Gate Canyon State Park. Bring your cameras!

FlatIron Crossing Shopping Center to FlatIron Crossing Shopping Center - Google Maps

Everyone is welcome! Chime in if you have any suggestions as everything is open to discussion at this point.

wink

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Sweet! Assuming I get my truck back by then, I think we are in!

Let's hope the new oil pump doesn't fail me like the crappy STS pump did!
Why don't you just get the comp oil-less turbo and run coolant lines to it. Seems like that would be way safer.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Denver Sunday Oct 23 Meet Eat Cruz

Time and place is set. Around 11 am in the north east lot in front of Dick's Sporting Goods, at Flatirons Mall in Broomfield. We have a good cruise route mapped out too. About 65 miles through Nederland and back through Golden Gate Canyon State Park. Bring your cameras!

FlatIron Crossing Shopping Center to FlatIron Crossing Shopping Center - Google Maps

Everyone is welcome! Chime in if you have any suggestions as everything is open to discussion at this point.

wink
I'm going camping next Saturday afternoon in Golden Gate Canyon, maybe I could just meet up as you guys cruise through...although that would be tough with no cell reception out there.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Im off at 1215 ill call one of u to see if ur still there

1 - 20 of 67 Posts