Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those that were thinking about Semi gloss..

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Good lord.. That looks awesome!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Cool. What size tires did you go with?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Nexan roadian 265/35/22 front and 295/30/22 rear.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not bad the tread design is directional and looks good. The compound seems soft and grips better than the Goodyear rsa. Hope they will last a while but if they don't I'm not too worried since they are about $150 each.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Knowing that the dub2's are not forged and probably much heavier overall than the stockers, how is the ride and performance??

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ride quality is equal to the factory but there was a difference in performance. The over all diameter is a bit taller so the launch is not as torquey but still no slouch. Not as much tire spin as before and there is a little more time before shifts. the balance between looks vs performance was worth it for me. If you drag a lot then stay with factory size IMO. I kept my factorys if I go to the strip. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Ride quality is equal to the factory but there was a difference in performance. The over all diameter is a bit taller so the launch is not as torquey but still no slouch. Not as much tire spin as before and there is a little more time before shifts. the balance between looks vs performance was worth it for me. If you drag a lot then stay with factory size IMO. I kept my factorys if I go to the strip. Hope this helps.
that's good news... The dub2's look insane on your rig! Any rubbing issues?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
With the eibach springs there is no rubbing at all and thanks for the kudos.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Thanks for the write up, good point on sticking with stickers if performance is a concern. You just eased my decision to stay with my 20 inch reps. My only concern is that I need to sell the oems I have with tpms and everything on wrapped in Vreds ASAP, sitting in my basement wasting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.