Year:2016
Make:Jeep
Model:Grand Cherokee
Mileage:64750 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:SRT 6.4L Hemi V8
Trim:SRT
2016 SRT in excellent shape and always parked inside and covered when possible. Serviced regularly with premium oil, not the run of the mill bulk stuff. I purchased the factory extended warranty that is still effective. It is transferable to the new owner, but I do not have any idea at this stage of the life of the SRT what that might actually cost to the new owner. Again it is fully transferable but it is 100% up to the new owner to handle all the details, and all insured cost will be totally the new owners responsibility.
Please look closely at the list of optional equipment, as a lot of factory options were added. This Jeep was originally special ordered as a dealer showroom floor model. I purchased it in 2018 from Ron Tonkin Gran Tourismo (A Ferrari dealer in Willsonville Oregon) This Jeep is 100% factory stock with no modifications or alterations. (There is non factory window tint done locally.)

Painted in brilliant black crystal pearlcoat.
Sepia laguna leather seats with SRT embossing
475 HP 6.4 Hemi V8 with fuel saver technology
8 speed automatic transmission with E-shift Quadra-Trac with active on demand 4WD system Red SRT Performance
Brembo brakes
High performance adaptive damping system with Bilstein Shocks
Launch control
Heated flat bottom steering wheel with paddle shifters
Carbon fiber interior trim
Heated and ventilated front seats with heated only rear seats
Remote start
Park view camera system
Front and Rear park assist
Forward collision warning
Adaptive cruise control
Active blind spot monitoring with rear cross path detection
8.4 inch U-Connect Navigation System with SRT performance pages
19 speaker Harmon Kardon premium audio system with 10 inch subwoofer
Dual pane panoramic sunroom with suede like headliner
20 inch SRT Black Vapor Chrome spider monkey wheels.
Tow package

New brakes and rotors on front 6-28-19 at 41,768 miles
4 New Toyo Proxes S/T tires and 4 wheel alignment 2-10-20 at 57,345 miles
Factory original replacement windshield 6-29-20 at 60,619 miles

I have plenty of pics of the SRT for anyone that needs different views, etc. I will be happy to answer any questions that I can.