Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
That was on Keoni's. I haven't dyno'd mine since we first built it and it was before the cutout. BuilderBill I believe gained almost the same if not 10hp. more.

Reactions: J&D's SRT's

·
Registered
630 Posts
hey fellas im back!!! lol... JUNK? pssh! Flowmasters all the way! and yes multiple cars and multiple brands were tried on each. I come from a mustang family tho. Never loss of any power with flows...and my cam is at my brother's shop ready to be installed once my springs show up and once the dealer checks out everything bc this morning i ended up getting the service 4wd error but it went away. anywho...back to the exhaust, with the resos out and the suitcase packed up...the xpipe and flows has done quite well, feels more open, def more sound, and the power is there. 10hp doesnt matter in the streets anyway, havent raced anyone that could keep up or beat me beside bikes lol.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Exactly as harrison said. Its been proven since this motor came out. And the same with the 5.7L... you don't need backpressure on a stock or highly modified setup.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A PERSONAL CUSTOM EXHUAST SYSTEM MADE FOR A 2007 JEEPSRT8. Total of 6 mufflers in total with 4 pipes exhaust system 4 flowmasters and 2 borlas in a 2.75" with a 3" in straight through no cats.....FREE FLOW AND MAGNIFICENT SOUND WITH A DEEP AND AUTHENTIC SURPRISING RUMBLEE!!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts