Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I felt it was time to share our engine building resume so that everyone could see exactly how many shortblocks we have sold and where the majority of our experience lies. Since opening the doors in July 2009, we have sold 109 built shortblocks and here is the breakdown.

5 x Eagle 5.7
3 x Eagle 392
2 x STD 5.7
8 x STD 392
9 x 6.1
2 x 386
15 x 393
2 x 406
1 x 414
49 x 419-426
8 x 440
5 x Aluminum

It comes to no surprise that the 419-426 is the most common engine purchase followed by the 393. The list above reflects some engines that we sold early on before we started building in house but that number is less than 30. I was also somewhat surprised that we had sold 8 built Eagle motors which is almost as much as the old style 5.7's. I image those numbers will increase as warranty's begin to end on the challengers and more guys switch to the old style 5.7's. The 440's have also become popular lately and I expect that to slow down the sale of the 419-426 but you never know.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Dayumm!!! Thats alot of motors!

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That averages out to about 1 a week, not to bad at all.

Jim
Early on we didnt sell as many as we do now. Its about 1.5-2.5 a week right now.

Thats a nice resume! Alot of PWR motors out there!
Thanks, I bet you cant wait to see 1 more out there. We are so close on yours I promise.

Dayumm!!! Thats alot of motors!

Thanks, I was going to do a special and offer our 100th motor for free or something similar, but we already passed it. We might do the 100th free that we actually built in house since that about 20 away or so.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Thanks, I was going to do a special and offer our 100th motor for free or something similar, but we already passed it. We might do the 100th free that we actually built in house since that about 20 away or so.
Someone will be very happy with that!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Wow, 2 years in the business and you already have thar resume? That's monumental. Congratulations, the facts speak for themselves.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Congratulations! I look forward to supporting you sometime in the distant future :D

Are any of those sleeved? :cool:

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Thats awesome Andy!! I think you will still sell a lot of 426's because they can be boosted unlike the 440.

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Someone gathering tax season documents? Little early no? Lol. J/k Andy! Pwr FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts