Has Been
8,532 Posts
Yeah what is big Mitch's setup?!

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Peter - you make any passes today?

Not sure who this BIG MITCH fella is, or what's his setup, but tell him congrats on those times! :D
My jeeps not ready yet, ran a couple of passes in my chevy 1ton. I hope to get going by april FOR VIRGINIA. MITCH'S is running a 426 with a maggie.

·
Premium Lurker
4,224 Posts
My jeeps not ready yet, ran a couple of passes in my chevy 1ton. I hope to get going by april FOR VIRGINIA. MITCH'S is running a 426 with a maggie.
Thanks Peter! (I didn't realize your Jeep was still being worked on until after I had already posted this.) :eek:

Is MITCH's Jeep Steel Blue? I'm wondering if this is the same rig I saw them working on when I was at the HemiShop a few weeks ago....

·
Registered
970 Posts
Thanks Peter! (I didn't realize your Jeep was still being worked on until after I had already posted this.) :eek:

Is MITCH's Jeep Steel Blue? I'm wondering if this is the same rig I saw them working on when I was at the HemiShop a few weeks ago....
steel blue is phil's 426 maggie setup

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
That thing is a beast. I see him at etown every time I'm there. Whos the dude in the silver ram hes always with?

Heres a vid I took today messing around with my new gopro. You can see his truck towards the end as I pass by it.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
That thing is a beast. I see him at etown every time I'm there. Whos the dude in the silver ram hes always with?

Heres a vid I took today messing around with my new gopro. You can see his truck towards the end as I pass by it.

GOPR0221.MP4 - YouTube
Thanks for sharing man! What did you run today?

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

GOPR0221.MP4 - YouTube
Thats our friend RALPH. We are memebers together in the NYC MOPAR RACE TEAM. We meet up 2x a week and go to alot of track events if anyones interested pm me.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,400 Posts

GOPR0221.MP4 - YouTube
I believe I raced that silver ram last year. It was a close bracket race. I barely beat him. I heard he's there all the time.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
I heard e towns track prep was really bad yesterday...true? But congrats!! On the New pb!

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
I ran like crap... 12.68 and 12.72 with a decient amount of spin off the line. I was on my way home from AC with a a buddy and remembered it was open so stopped by for a few runs. I had a bunch of crap in the back too. I did finance my procharger installation at the blackjack table saturday night though!! haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.