Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.............drum roll please......................................

now before you look at these pictures... this is by far the finished product this is just showing you we actually have been working on it... tonight my welder will weld it up and we will buff it out and it will end up looking like what you guys wanted

I think are new slogan will be...."you imagine... we will make it happen" :D

·
Registered
718 Posts
Should look very sweet!!!:cool:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Good job. Can't wait until its finished.

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
I think are new slogan will be...."you imagine... we will make it happen" :D
I'm imagining removing my rear fog lights and having two separate exhaust tips made in the shape of the fog lights.....
then I can install that class 3 Mopar hitch in the middle I have sitting on my welding bench all these months.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
I'm imagining removing my rear fog lights and having two separate exhaust tips made in the shape of the fog lights.....
then I can install that class 3 Mopar hitch in the middle I have sitting on my welding bench all these months.
Now that would be cool

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blown if your serious.... Ill will have it done for you... but I am gonna need probally a deposit on that one cause thats gonna be a one of a kind thing made just for you... I would hate to have it all done and you decide you dont want it......

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Blown if your serious.... Ill will have it done for you... but I am gonna need probally a deposit on that one cause thats gonna be a one of a kind thing made just for you... I would hate to have it all done and you decide you dont want it......
I smell burning plastic already.... and it smells damn good

·
Registered
750 Posts
I WANT this single tip!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Whats the word??

·
Registered
5,488 Posts