Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Dwight has the prototype almost ready to be copied. Here is the preliminary pics so far. The main hoop needs to be lengthened on it still. Just imagine the loop being 3.5" long and bolting in.:D We are dropping it off to our manufacturers tomorrow for probably 20 or so to be made. If you are interested.... please post up if you want one. I need to look up the requirements for it but I believe most of us need them.

For those who don't know what this is, it's a safety device. It hooks onto the transfer case and is an inch behind the u joint. Should the u joint ever break, this will catch the driveshaft and not let your Jeep possibly be pole vaulted into the air from the driveshaft digging into the ground.

These will be powder coated black when done. Price is still TBD. We need to get the quote from our manufacturer first.;) Thanks guys for any interest.

Well.... it looks like the Autoguide App isn't working for me right now to upload pics.:fu: Give me about an hour and the pics will be up. I'll try again here after I post this to see if it'll work again.

Thanks Keoni for the pic to be posted!!!!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here is the growing list....

1. Me- PAID and ATCO
2. MarylandM3... price pending
3. Gerd35- ATCO and payment pending
4. Chitass... price pending
5. AF-Maineiac- PAID and ATCO
6. JPS043- PAID and ATCO
7. Keoni- PAID and ATCO
8. Mondo- PAID AND ATCO
9. SRTJake PAID and ATCO
10. SRT8_ParaTrooper- PAID
11. YoungMedic
12. Muellege
13. TommySRT
14. StangSlayer
15. JohnsonSRT
16. TonySRT8- PAID and ATCO
17. Paulo- PAID and ATCO
18. BlownWK
19. Dupree
20. CMN1
21. JDoc- PAID and SHIPPED
22. SBardy PAID and SHIPPED
23. 3336jmh
24. CagenNYC- ATCO and PAID
25. GCnKC PAID and SHIPPED
26. Eskle- PAID and ATCO
27. DoubleGoose
28. Pty SRT
29. J&DSRT- PAID and SHIPPED
30. 007SRT

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Price pending, i would like one.

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
User error? Never tried to upload a pic with that app yet, so I'm not much help. I'll look into it though.

Bernie

Reactions: BJB

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
i would like one please. how quick can it be installed? any special tools needed?

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
User error? Never tried to upload a pic with that app yet, so I'm not much help. I'll look into it though.

Bernie
Yeah, I've been trying to upload a pic and it's not working. I'm going to try it at 300cforums to see if it's the app or this site.

Bernie

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ill take one...price pending.

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Lurker
4,232 Posts
Put me down for one, HB! :D MAJOR props to Stage6 for making these available!

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Put me down as well Harrison. Thanks Stage 6 for coming out with this, safety first!

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No special tools at all Gerd. It should be a 5 minute install. Undo 3 or 4 bolts on the tcase, bolt on the base, then bolt the loop to the base. Should be a 8,10, or 12mm socket and that's it. When you see the pics you'll understand.

We are thinking the price should be in the neighborhood of $150 to $200 tops. Just waiting to find out for sure. We will know more probably Friday or by Tues next week. Trying to have these ready for Atco.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app which isn't FREAKING WORKING!!

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app which isn't FREAKING WORKING!!
No go for me at 300cforums and I've been stuck in an endless "uploading images..." or "processing..." mode with a 31 kb image. Seems like both iPhone and Android apps are affected. In any event I'll get a hold of AutoForums.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pic posted thanks to Keoni loading it on his Photobucket account for me. What a great friend. Haha.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I'll take one! Stage 6 is changing the Jeep community everyday it seems!

·
Live For Today!!!
1,048 Posts
Ill take one...but im pretty sure you already have my name on the list HB.

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
I'm in

Driveshaft loop required on all cars running 13.99 (*8.59) or quicker and utilizing slicks; except vehicles running 11.49 (*7.35) seconds or slower equipped with street tires

So that's all of us running lower than 11.5's

1 - 20 of 142 Posts