Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post and I am new to this forum.
I just bought me a 2010 Jeep SRT8. I have had it for about a week and feel the drivers side seat should go lower than it does. I not a tall person but i feel the dash and console etc are lower than my lowest position in the seat. Has any one else complained about this? Is there a lower bracket on the market to fix this isssue? ANy comments would be great.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Actually At times I felt the need of the option to Lower/Higher the car seat too.
But since its not available............Not much can be done. Though its pretty good. Sometimes it does feel a little too high..........but that nothing compared to the other awesome things in it ! :D

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Yeah I agree with about the seat not getting low enough. Sometimes you want that low stance in the seat, I'm always adjusting the seat cause it just never feels quite right.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
Yeah I agree with about the seat not getting low enough. Sometimes you want that low stance in the seat, I'm always adjusting the seat cause it just never feels quite right.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
x2, could be that im 6'3" and not 150 pounds..

Seems like my rear view mirror is ALWAYS in my view, makes driving forward a blind spot..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts