Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Would you be interesting in selling the passenger side only? My Jeep's been stuck at the body shop for a month waiting on this one part from Mopar; they keep pushing the ship date back b/c of the chip shortage, etc.; now they're estimating the 29th, which may get pushed again. If you're only selling them as a set, no worries; just wanted to check. Appreciate you getting back to me.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
I don't want to try and low ball you on an offer, so let me check the body shop paperwork and see what Mopar's charging them for a new one. I'll post that in a reply and then we can agree on a fair price that works for both of us. Thanks, Marcus.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Sure make me a offer.
Hey Marcus, so the shop would be paying $503 for a Mopar remanufactured unit, and Rockauto has new Mopar ones still in stock for $562. Do you know how long ago you swapped out the headlights; just trying to get an idea of how many years your stock ones would have been in use so we can come to a fair price that works for both of us. I'd rather work with you first before going to Rockauto so that it's a win/win for both of us. Part number is Mopar 68086418AD if you want to confirm RA pricing. Thanks. Bryan

·
Super Moderator
11,037 Posts
Please take your negotiations to PM. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
@Marcus970 I sent my cell # in the PM conversation; can you please send a couple of pics so we can get this deal done? It'll help me get my Jeep out of the body shop. Thanks in advance!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts