Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dorchester Dragway opens the last weekend this month, any guys near Charleston(exit 187 on 26), they have there first test and tune on that Sunday, its only $15 to run all night, opens at 5pm. Hope to see yall there. Its only 1/8th mile but that is really where our Jeeps shine!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey I'm in Orangeburg so I might make the trip over there. Just got my Jeep a couple weeks ago and it's bone stock so be nice to see what she runs before I start modding. What have you done to your Jeep to run the 12.4?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Although its close, it can suck. The grudge matches hog a bunch of time and it kinda gets annoying. It is convenient though. Jeeps do kick ass there though. I used to run that track with my Jeep. I would love to go back with the Turbo kit now and drop some jaws.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all I have is a vortech sc, with a johan tune. I ran there a few times when i was stock. just so you guys know the only street car with street tires to beat me is a GTR with stage 2 turbos. so its a lot of fun, and no one expects us

·
Registered
555 Posts
It,s a bit of a drive for me but if you guys are going ill try to be there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright guys Dorchester Dragway, tomorrow gates open at 3pm!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.