Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super non noob. Like the other guy who has a mustang on the new member post. I have a 06 Mustang GT. Going to start a family and since the wife has a mustang too I would trade in my car for a family car which is a SRT 8. Been trolling around for used SRT 8 in Houston. The closest SRT8 was a 2006 with 90 k miles for 22k in Dallas. That is close to the end of the life cycle for any car to me lol. But just decided to join this forum so I can learn more about the beast to prepare the glorious day to come. God bless. :grinbiginvert:

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Good luck with your search and welcome to the forum! Keep checking the classifieds section on here as new listings go up pretty frequently.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Welcome to the forum and like John said keep an eye on the classifieds. Also harrison slapped a turbo on his and set the stock block record with somewhere around that mileage I believe.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Ya don't assume because one of these Jeeps has around 100k miles that it's on it's last leg. There is quite a few guys on here that have well over that with no problems at all. What you need to watch out for is how well they took care of the rig. If the proper maintenance was done and all that, and you could get a good deal on it, I would say go for it. But, it all depends on your budget. If you can spend an extra 5-8K, you can get a nice 08 with decent mileage. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
I'm gonna hit 100K driving home from work today. I've got 34 miles to go. Still runs like a raped ape and I beat the ever loving shit outta my Jeep. Trust me.

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Now is a great time to pick up a used GCSRT8

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. It seems like 100k is no big deal but im sure yall are the 1st owner or second. But this one in Dallas had 4 previous owners. I just might buy the jeep on this forum because everyone seem to love their jeep and takes care of it:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
You have come to the right place to buy a nicely cared for beast! GL on your search!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.