Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
"Pricing remains unknown at this point, as does any word on what the blown SRT8s will get in the way of unique naming or badges, but the information comes from a dependable source, so if you're in the market for an LX-platform SRT8 (sorry, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 fans, no love for you) you might want to hold onto your cash for another year to get the big dog".

·
Administrator
5,864 Posts
Seems like the same article that's been floating around for a while now since July. Still no hints from SRT yet though.

Bernie

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
A 50-55k 570HP Supercharged JEEP SRT Would be insane ... I'll definitely say Phuk my WK1 .

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
A 50-55k 570HP Supercharged JEEP SRT Would be insane ... I'll definitely say Phuk my WK1 .
That would be sick! but since this new jeep has gotten such a great welcoming I dont see them slapping forced intake on there unless they see a rise in purchases in the new platform. I know that that would be my first car out of college thought thats for sure ;), 570hp factory srt jeep we can all dream right ;) haha. but no really i want one haha

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Hell a $60-65k 570HP Jeep with a good transmission would still be a steal IMO.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Definitely a repost. And unfortuately it does not sound like the jeep will have this option available for it. Even if it did I wonder how much the price hike would be. Considering the stock WK2 is around 56-60K, I am assuming it would cost around 70K.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Seems like the same article that's been floating around for a while now since July. Still no hints from SRT yet though.

Bernie
Maybe there was a hint from the chat, here is a quote from Ralph during the chat.

Ralph Gilles:
I love TOP gear...even the US one is getting better. I would love to get Jeremy and Tanner in the new cars...especially the one coming mid next year....

Jim

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Maybe there was a hint from the chat, here is a quote from Ralph during the chat.

Ralph Gilles:
I love TOP gear...even the US one is getting better. I would love to get Jeremy and Tanner in the new cars...especially the one coming mid next year....

Jim
He's hinting at the new Viper IMO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts